Monday, November 23, 2009

Day Twenty-Three: Thanks!

Wordcount: 40225
Minimum: 39652

Since Thanksgiving is coming up and I probably won't have a chance to update between now and then, I just want to send a big THANK YOU to all you have let me know that you're following along and rooting for me! It helps A LOT.

I went to a NaNoWriMo write-in this evening, about an hour west of where I live. Two other ladies showed up. One of them writes "for reals"--her NaNo of last year sold! It's a romance novel. I think the title is "Enchanted Cowboy"? She showed us the cover art on her phone. I would link to it, but her website has apparently exceeded its bandwidth.

Here's a concept: Networking. Apparently there is a big writers' conference near here in March. maybe I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment