Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day Nineteen: Home again.

Wordcount: 33031
Minimum: 32756

Now that I'm home from my giant trip to Berkeley, writing seems surprisingly more difficult. Sure, I wrote over 3000 words yesterday, but that was to make up for my mishap of the day before, and I was propelled by urgency. Today the urgency was gone, and I sat at Darling Man's computer being distracted by every little thing. Here are some of the things that distracted me:

  • Food
  • The internet
  • Pair of binoculars
  • Peterson Field Guide to Birds of Eastern and Central North America
  • Three-legged tin elephant piggy bank
  • Laser pointer
  • The Goldberg Variations
  • Squeezie hand exerciser thing
  • Box set of His and Her Circumstances
  • Spinny chair
  • Twisty-tie
Yep...I'm home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment